SpinFadeSplash23SpinFadeSplash23 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭

Looking to buy the following cards.

1986 Fleer Michael Jordan PSA 10
1951 Ringside singles PSA 9 or PSA 10
1938 Horrors of War - any PSA cards with image of Hitler on front

Please PM any offers. Thank you, Joe

Joe

IG: goatcollectibles23

The biggest lesson I've learned in this hobby, and in life, is that if you have a strong conviction, you owe it to yourself to see it through. Don't sell yourself, or your investments, short. Unless the facts change. Then sell it all.

Comments

• Options

To the top. Serious buyer here.

Joe

The biggest lesson I've learned in this hobby, and in life, is that if you have a strong conviction, you owe it to yourself to see it through. Don't sell yourself, or your investments, short. Unless the facts change. Then sell it all.
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭

Be patient. One will show up at a good price. I will see if I can help get one for you.
    Gregmo32@aol.com

I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options

@gregmo32 said:
    Be patient. One will show up at a good price. I will see if I can help get one for you.
    Gregmo32@aol.com

That would be great. Thank you very much.

Joe

• Options

Joe

• Options

Joe

• Options

Joe