Options

HAPPY NEW YEAR - IT'S AC000000!!!!!

AC000000AC000000 Posts: 251 ✭✭✭

CUBS ARE 2016 WORLD CHAMPEENS!!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR AC000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    originalisbestoriginalisbest Posts: 5,915 ✭✭✭✭

Lol, does this mean the clock on reality overall is reset? Or just the baseball reality clock?

• Options
    AC000000AC000000 Posts: 251 ✭✭✭

The Cubs calendar will be reset tomorrow to AC 000000 - AC- (in) The Year of The Cub number of years since the last division title:00 number of years since the last pennant: 00 number of years since the last WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP!!! 00!!!!!!!!

• Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

:+1:

Wish I could go back to the beginning of the season and put some money on the Cubbies!

• Options
    royalbrettroyalbrett Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

Personally, I'm glad they won it. Not because of how long it has been for them, but because I have to HEAR how long it has been every single year....

Yeah, I uploaded that KC icon in 2001
  • Options

@royalbrett said:
    Personally, I'm glad they won it. Not because of how long it has been for them, but because I have to HEAR how long it has been every single year....

Completely agree. Now maybe their fans will shut up, and have some sense of being humble.

• Options
    originalisbestoriginalisbest Posts: 5,915 ✭✭✭✭

@SirLurksALot said:

@royalbrett said:

Completely agree. Now maybe their fans will shut up, and have some sense of being humble.

LOL. Cubs fans have had to be humbled for 108 years up to now. No more, not until next season begins. Hope you don't mind but frankly, I couldn't care one whit if you do. GO CUBS!!!!!

• Options
    travis ttravis t Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

I can't wipe the smile off my face. I'm so hung over with joy that I forgot to drink coffee until a short time ago. I thinking of my brothers and sisters celebrating this magical time in style and feeling like I'm there, too. Enjoy the parties and the parade, you folks earned it.