Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

A Little Information Appreciated

Hi, I would like to try and sell a number of important high number 1952 Topps baseball cards. I had 24 of them graded with PSA, all under 5. Do people make private connections without involving dealers, auctions or agents and sell cards? I live in Canada so I don't get to "shows" ....Any help??

Comments

• Options
    sushihotwingssushihotwings Posts: 452 ✭✭✭

Put them on the buy sell trade section here and you can ask the buyer for references if needed

On the hunt high grade Star Basketball.
  • Options
    BaltimoreYankeeBaltimoreYankee Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think you would do much better on eBay. While you can save some fees here on the BST board, you will attract much, much more eyeballs on eBay for PSA graded 1952 high numbers. Those are high demand items. Maybe start with a few to build up some eBay feedback.

Daniel
  • Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭

Low feedback will hurt you on ebay. Canada will be a slight negative as buyers might worry about shipping problems. The b,s t is a good idea. You will deal with a good class of buyers.
    Or consign entire lot: PWCC or Probstein123

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • Options
    JBrulesJBrules Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jay0791 said:
    Low feedback will hurt you on ebay. Canada will be a slight negative as buyers might worry about shipping problems. The b,s t is a good idea. You will deal with a good class of buyers.
    Or consign entire lot: PWCC or Probstein123

+1 Good advice!

• Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭

I was going to suggest consigning them as well

IMF

Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭

You can also try net54baseball.com
    That is another site like this and they seem to be more into the vintage.

ebay seller name milbroco
    email bcmiller7@comcast.net