Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Sharing my 1958 Topps Fence Busters Hank Aaron PSA 9

Hello!! Just wanted to share my low pop 1/11 PSA 9! Stunning card! Center, corners, edges, all look PSA 10 to me. Only the front/back surface holds card back to PSA 9, in my opinion. I asked PWCC if they do their "High End Certified" for non sellers. Too bad they don't, but said this card sure looks like a great candidate.

I really like that all 4 faces are not blurry. It is a big problem on the printing of this card. Excellent focus!!

In my opinion, undervalued in this grade. In my top 3 of fav cards, considering the 4 players, and stadium background.

If you'd like to see my 1955 Braves Hank Aaron team baseball and 1961 game used baseball, go to :
truehomerunking.weebly.com/

Comments

• Options
    SidePocketSidePocket Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭

Although I don't care for the 58 set overall I love the multi player cards. That one is a beauty!!!!

"Molon Labe"

• Options
    KendallCatKendallCat Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭

Absolutely gorgeous card!!

• Options

@SidePocket said:
    Although I don't care for the 58 set overall I love the multi player cards. That one is a beauty!!!!

Thanks to all for the comments!! Yes, I agree, the multi players cards are the best thing about the 58 set! 53 Bowman, 57 Topps, 59 Topps are may fav cards because of on the field pics. Real photo's, not paintings. If the 58 Topps WS Aaron/Mantle card was a photo, it would be my fav card of all time.

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭

Beautifulcard!

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is an awesome looking card. I really love the front and back centering on it.

Congrats,
    Donato

Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options
    DM23HOFDM23HOF Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭✭✭

Beautiful card, great natural photo they chose and love the backdrop as well.

Instagram: mattyc_collection

• Options
    jsanzjsanz Posts: 250 ✭✭

Those multi player cards are nice and usually affordable

Love those 70's - early 80's packs and boxes...send me a message if you are selling because I am buying
  • Options

@jsanz said:
    Those multi player cards are nice and usually affordable

@DM23HOF said:
    Beautiful card, great natural photo they chose and love the backdrop as well.

Agreed!!! This shot of all four with background is why it is in my top 3 fav cards! And it is "affordable", compared to other PSA 9's of Aaron from 1957-1959 base cards. However, pretty sure next time one comes up for grabs, probably cost more, as everything of Aaron's is rising. Well, it has very low pop in PSA 9, from the issues this card has. Thanks again for all the great comments!!!

• Options
    jmmiller777jmmiller777 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭

I collect Topps HOF multi-player cards as a project. That is the best one I have seen. I have a 6 that is pretty nice, but this baby is of the top! Congrats. I still need several to finish the cards I like. Do you happen to have a checklist of multi-player and WS cards from all of the Topps years?

CURRENT PROJECTS IN WORK:
    To be honest, no direction, but...
    1966-69 Topps EX+
    1975 minis NrMt Kelloggs PSA 9
    All Topps Heritage-Master Sets