Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

2016 Topps Heritage High Number

This product has been live for over a month already, and I can't believe that there hasn't been one word said (as far as I've seen anyway) about it here in a strong heritage community (at least used to be) like this one.

I just ordered a case for myself.

Comments

• Options
    bjbrall4bjbrall4 Posts: 277 ✭✭

Ditto. There appears to be no interest at all. As an aside, there's currently a 1/1 Heritage high number retrofractor on ebay. I didn't see this on the various stores' sales sheets. Are these retail only?

• Options
    GoDodgersFanGoDodgersFan Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭

I collect a few of the Dodger variations. I went a little crazy on the Julio Urias no signature variation.

• Options
    1980scollector1980scollector Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭
    edited October 24, 2016 9:26PM

I have sold six boxes at the card shop and a Red ink /67 of Bench and Ortiz have been pulled so far. My customers seem to like it.

** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **
  • Options
    parkerjparkerj Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭

I busted 5 cases....i do all my posting on blowout as this site seems to be mostly dead for heritage interest.

• Options
    ZTargZTarg Posts: 497 ✭✭✭

@parkerj said:
    I busted 5 cases....i do all my posting on blowout as this site seems to be mostly dead for heritage interest.

How did you do Jim?

• Options
    parkerjparkerj Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭
    edited October 25, 2016 12:17PM

not great, biggest hit was bench red auto (a keeper). got red ink correa redemption, urias red ink, among others. no throwbacks, errors or dual relics....maybe 7-8 black refs (diaz being one). about 3-4 autos per case....9 reds, 10 blues, but they were not big sellers. complete details are listed somewhere in blowout box breaks section but i don't want to bother to find it, i'd rather not be reminded! But it was a lot of fun with my son.

Still have a bunch of base sets and a few full sets left, but did recoup a bunch of money on the sets and actions and color variations.