Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Going to sell a lot of high end slabbed Morgans.

I guess this is ok.

I am going to (unless I give up) a lot of very nice Morgans. I posted a pair of 1902o PCGS MS66+ with CAC sticker 2 weeks ago and have had little interest.

It is very disappointing as I figured these 2 would go fast and could get to the rest. There are a lot more.
1880-cc MS66, 1885-o MS65 DMPL, 1896 MS66 (old NGC holder), etc

If anybody has any interest please PM me. I think these are coins a person working on a registry set would love.

I have plans....sometimes

Comments

• Options
    TomBTomB Posts: 20,734 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't believe you are asking for a critique of your BST listings, but I went back to take a quick look and there are several aspects of them that would give many folks reason to pause. The pair of Morgan dollars are offered as a pair only and most folks will not want both of these coins, so you are limiting your pool of buyers significantly. Also, most (all?) of your other BST threads have no images and you state that you don't like to put images of higher end coins in your threads. That will kill a BST offering pretty quickly. Lastly, in at least one BST thread you didn't list a price and asked folks to send offers for you to field. Truly, the way these coins were listed would drive most buyers away quickly.

Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

• Options
    planonitplanonit Posts: 525 ✭✭

The Half Dime and Dahlonegas are sold. The 1902o do have pictures and I have posted a price and while I would prefer to sell as a pair I did not explicitly saying it was a joint deal but I see how it could be read that way.

• Options
    jonrunsjonruns Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭✭✭

TomB took the time to offer some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism...

• Options

So am I overdue for some deconstructive criticism?

• Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

I looked at them when you posted the two 66's. Don't need two and just went on my way.
    What Tomb said holds true for me at least.
    bob

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com