Home Q & A Forum
Options

disagree

1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 16, 2016 6:18AM in Q & A Forum

How do you find out what somebody 'disagreed with' when you get a 'disagree'??

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

Comments

• Options
    Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 17, 2016 12:14PM

I should think you'll need to ask them. All the button does is say like, agree, or disagree. I can push either w/o posting. I'm going to disagree "for fun" to your post to see. NO I WON'T because that will show that someone disagreed with you in your profile. I had some jerk give me 20 "likes" on another forum. :'(

Edit: It is a lazy way of posting. If you disagree, you should post a reason.

• Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 17, 2016 12:32PM

@1630Boston said:
    How do you find out what somebody 'disagreed with' when you get a 'disagree'??

I could have sworn I was able to see the "people" that left them last week....now I can't. Oh well.

Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

I cannot figure out who did the disagreeing though...can I

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date