Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

How does one report spam or other unwanted posts?

WillieBoyd2WillieBoyd2 Posts: 5,412 ✭✭✭✭✭

We already have one new board spammer.

:confused:

https://www.brianrxm.com
The Mysterious Egyptian Magic Coin
Coins in Movies
Coins on Television

Comments

  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 38,620 ✭✭✭✭✭

    That was pretty good response time. B)

    "Money does not care about speeches on morality. Capital asks whether the rules will remain the same tomorrow. With inflation, people assume price is the problem, and propose regulation—but price is simply the message." - Martin Armstrong

  • Options
    TomBTomB Posts: 23,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Excellent response time, indeed! It's like our own, personal SWAT team!

    Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

    In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

    image
  • Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 13,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 13, 2016 7:28AM

    "...eradicate by any means necessary..."

    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

    BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore, Nickpatton, Namvet69,...
  • Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 24,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I think I've seen it, too. Downright illegal! :(

  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 45,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This works.
  • Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 24,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

    (I was referring to the counterfeit money being offered for sale on the Precious Metals forum)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file