Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Heading to Chantilly, looking to buy and sell ! Let me know what you are looking for!

I will be there all weekend, buying and selling.

If there is something you are looking to buy, let me know and I will bring it with me!

Or if you are looking to sell, let me know what you have for sale...

Anyone not going who would like me to look for something for you, let me know!

Email me at gregmo32@aol.com

Thanks,
Greg

I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !

Comments

• Options
    Nathaniel1960Nathaniel1960 Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

Went to Chantilly yesterday. Typical show, not many surprises. Very little wax - some early 80's boxes for typical prices (10-20% mark up).

There are some deals if you do some digging, especially towards back and right of the room. And REA is giving away some old auction catalogs.

More hockey than normal. One dealer had the nicest 69 and 70 OPC's I've ever seen. $5 each for commons and semis. Looks like he sold out en masse to someone.

Kiss me once, shame on you.
    Kiss me twice.....let's party.
  • Options
    prgsdwprgsdw Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭

We were there on Friday after visiting the Dulles extension of the Air and Space museum. Sadly left without buying anything. Was hoping there would be more Dallas Cowboys items there as there is a great autograph lineup of Cowboys there today. There was a good bit of autographed jerseys, etc. but not the high-end graded Cowboys cards I was hoping to find.

There was a booth in the front row just off center right that had some nice graded 1969 football, a few 8.5's and a number of 8's if anyone is looking for those.