Home Sports Talk

Tom Brady vs. the Cleveland Browns.

keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
So they're talking about the Patriots win over the Browns yesterday, how impressive they were, how they are so far ahead of the rest of the League and that Brady is unbelievable.

These guys understand that it was the Browns, right??? To put things in perspective, just prior to half-time I said off-hand to my GF that the Patriots would score 50 points. With that in mind I'd have to say New England only played so-so.

Al H.

Comments

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or you could look at it in an objective way ; )

The Patriots more then covered the spread so they exceed the expectations of fans and experts alike

It was Brady's first start of the season

Brady had a near perfect QB rating and put up over 400 yards in the air

Even. as bad as the Browns are it was the most points scored upon them this year

On a personal note now that he is back my food tastes better and my the beer is colder. My season started last night. Want to know why viewership is down in The NFL." It was because of no Tom

Brady The good news is Brady is back forever
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: keets
    So they're talking about the Patriots win over the Browns yesterday, how impressive they were, how they are so far ahead of the rest of the League and that Brady is unbelievable.

These guys understand that it was the Browns, right??? To put things in perspective, just prior to half-time I said off-hand to my GF that the Patriots would score 50 points. With that in mind I'd have to say New England only played so-so.

Al H.

The Browns should offer something to the Patriots for Appaloosa no way we can hold on to both him and Brady. They could use a QB , I thought a few of the guys in at QB showed some promise though

Edited to say I meant Garappalo , my spellchecker though he was a breed of horse apparently image

• BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 7,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: bronco2078

Al H.

The Browns should offer something to the Patriots for Appaloosa no way we can hold on to both him and Brady. They could use a QB , I thought a few of the guys in at QB showed some promise though

Edited to say I meant Garappalo , my spellchecker though he was a breed of horse apparently image

I don't think JG wants to sit on the bench and waste his prime years watching TB.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if the Browns were able to get Brady it wouldn't matter, he would be standing on the sideline next to the other injured QB's. I will say this with a straight face --- I could build an NFL Team as good as or better than the Cleveland Browns front office and scouting conglomerate have done over the past 15 years.
  • bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if the Browns were able to get Brady it wouldn't matter, he would be standing on the sideline next to the other injured QB's. I will say this with a straight face --- I could build an NFL Team as good as or better than the Cleveland Browns front office and scouting conglomerate have done over the past 15 years.

No not Brady I meant Jimmy to the Browns , I think the front office will stick with Brady too long and Jimmy will go before that. I think they will move him in the off season.
  • LotsoLuckLotsoLuck Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: Justacommeman
    Or you could look at it in an objective way ; )

"On a personal note now that he is back my food tastes better and my the beer is colder. My season started last night. Want to know why viewership is down in The NFL." It was because of no Tom
    Brady The good news is Brady is back forever
    "

That's awesome image

I will say this a la Hillary, I respect his wife, no wait...I like looking at his wife. As a Hawks fan this ain't so great and in my perfect little Football world 2016 would be a rematch with the Hawks getting it right this time.

Go Hawks!
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Cleveland Browns are the worst franchise in the NFL and it's not even close. It was a warm up game for Brady & CO. Nothing more nothing less.
  • DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No matter what anybody wants to say about the Browns........Brady is back and is still the best QB in the NFL!