Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

2016 Topps Heritage High Numbers

Hello guys did anyone do anything with the 2016 topps heritage cards?
This set has a bunch of HOF autos much better than the regular heritage set.
If you did what did you pull?

Comments

• Options
    heritageheritage Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭

Wow I guess I'm the only one.

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

@heritage said:
    Wow I guess I'm the only one.

Yes,one is the loneliest number. I collect Heritage ,but haven't got around to 2015,2016.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have not had the opportunity to grab any yet. I was hoping Bregman was going to be in the set.

Looking for FB HOF Rookies
  • Options

This high number set has a bunch of HOF autos in it plus some todays stars as well.

• Options
    Mick65Mick65 Posts: 722 ✭✭✭

Great Auto Checklist. Would love this one.... ROA-RJ Reggie Jackson, Kansas City Athletics. Anyone know how to find them (other than busting packs)? :-)

• Options

Value Boxes are on sale at Topps for $12.99. Wonder if the interest is slipping...

• Options

When it comes to the Reggie Jackson auto the only place I have seen them is ebay at times.

• Options

Thinking about buying a couple of the high number boxes, just for fun. 2015 are $78, 2016 are $52.

• Options

2016 is a steal

• Options

Just ordered 2 2016 update boxes, 1- 2015 and a box of 2016 Topps Archives. For Christmas, will post once I bust them open.

• Options

Good Luck.

• Options

Thanks. Funny thing, I didn't buy any of the regular issue Heritage this year. I grabbed a Wal-Mart "value" box of the High numbers, ripped into it, and couldn't believe I wasn't getting any stars. Completely forgot that is was the high numbers. Hope there are some keepers in this small set.