Home Precious Metals

What is the oil equivalent of Kitco?

I'm just as emotionally damaged as anyone else who frequents this board, so I love to obsessively click refresh on the various metals on the Kitco sites.

Does anyone know what the equivalent is for oil? Something that shows up to the minute oil pricing with live and historical charts?

Thanks for looking!

Comments

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to read a site called The Oil Drum , its gone dark though and I never found a replacement.
  • roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can go to either NetDania.com where you can get free access to minute to monthly charts, going back approx to the late 1990's....anything from oil to gold to stocks to currencies. TradingView.com will also give you something similar.

Found this by googling "minute oil prices"
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • oldstandardoldstandard Posts: 387 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: roadrunner

You can go to either NetDania.com where you can get free access to minute to monthly charts, going back approx to the late 1990's....anything from oil to gold to stocks to currencies. TradingView.com will also give you something similar.

Found this by googling "minute oil prices"

Is there anything Roadrunner does not know about I wish I had half his knowledge and his brilliant way of conveying it. Keep up the good work beep beep
  • Thanks. I didn't really like netdania but trading view appears to be pretty close to what I was looking for.

I knew you guys would be the experts and I wouldn't have to just google it and search through the muck myself. That's why I keep coming back!

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: talkingwalnut2

Thanks. I didn't really like netdania but trading view appears to be pretty close to what I was looking for.

I knew you guys would be the experts and I wouldn't have to just google it and search through the muck myself. That's why I keep coming back!

Netdania is all I use their charting is well off the charts

mark

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......