Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

1909 S VDB Lincoln cent AU 55 BN

This coin is from my fathers collection that I'm selling off after his passing.

My father was EXTREMELY careful and treated his collection with the almost crazy man level care. Most of the collection has always been kept in a safety deposit box with moisture control bags.

Anyways, the coin itself has been certified by NGC and is in one of those thick, hard plastic cases.

Email for more info including price and pictures.

greeneleland@gmail.com
Leland Greene

Comments

• Options
    aclocoacloco Posts: 952 ✭✭✭
    PM sent when you posted this previously.
    Successful BST transactions with: jp84, WaterSport, Stupid, tychojoe, Swampboy, dragon, Jkramer, savoyspecial, ajaan, tyedye, ProofCollection, Broadstruck x2, TwinTurbo, lordmarcovan, devious, bumanchu, AUandAG, Collectorcoins (2x), staircoins, messydesk, illini420, nolawyer (10x & counting), peaceman, bruggs, agentjim007, ElmerFusterpuck, WinLoseWin, RR, WaterSports, KeyLargRareCoins, LindeDad, Flatwoods, cucamongacoin, grote15, UtahCoin, NewParadigm, smokincoin, sawyerjosh x3
  • Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    Greenecamper...as you are very new here.....you will ship first prior to receiving payment as you have no references on these boards?
    That is the usual demand.
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options
    Greenecamper sell it on eBay at least you have seller protection ,as for ship without paying for it first that's *****in insane to say the least.get off the boards and take it to eBay and get what it's worth .09s vdb greysheet in Au is$900.00
    KEEP ON TRUCKIN
  • Options
    SeattleSlammerSeattleSlammer Posts: 9,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greencamper....I typed out a reply similar to jay1187....but the more I typed the more cynical I became....I found myself seeing the merits of mariner67's reply.....yet you do list your supposed actual full name here....so perhaps despite your newness here you're totally legit, despite having no pics posted of this coin for sale....and despite using the often-true-but-also-often-abused story of a passed loved one and a coin collection needing liquidation.........so I guess I'm saying, I'm on the fence! But good luck to all involved. And I hope everyone ends up happy. Where's my whiskey?.....oh, there it is.