Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Circle of Trust™

Our goal is to provide a safe numismatic marketplace for buyers.

We would like to welcome Perry Hall Coins & Currency to the GoToCoinAuctions "Circle of Trust."

imageView items

imageView items

imageVeiw items

imageView items

imageView items

imageView items

imageView items

imageView items

imageView items

imageView items

Coin Club Benefit auctions ..... View the Lots

Comments

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am no way affiliated with this fine coin company. I and this coin company are both located in Perry Hall, Maryland. I can highly recommend this coin company and the owner Stu Jones is an upstanding coin dealer.image

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting referrals !!! ??
    Timbuk3
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a long time board member, and BST user, I actually have a problem with anyone pimping out "circle of trust" on these boards.

It's one thing to be known on the boards and have people be comfortable working with you.

It's quite another thing to have outside companies "shoved" into that understanding.

Now, if they had been RECOMMENDED, then I would have no problem. Others may still have no problem with the way this is done.

I, personally, frown upon it and look down on it. I also wonder if the companies are behind this or if the OP is just overstretching, trying to be "helpful"? Either way, I don't care and I will not go out of my way to interact/purchase/peruse anything from companies that someone tries to shove into forum conventions and trust.

Seriously. I mean, how many of those even interact with anyone on the forums? 1? Maybe 1?

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: Bochiman

As a long time board member, and BST user, I actually have a problem with anyone pimping out "circle of trust" on these boards.

It's one thing to be known on the boards and have people be comfortable working with you.

It's quite another thing to have outside companies "shoved" into that understanding.

Now, if they had been RECOMMENDED, then I would have no problem. Others may still have no problem with the way this is done.

I, personally, frown upon it and look down on it. I also wonder if the companies are behind this or if the OP is just overstretching, trying to be "helpful"? Either way, I don't care and I will not go out of my way to interact/purchase/peruse anything from companies that someone tries to shove into forum conventions and trust.

Seriously. I mean, how many of those even interact with anyone on the forums? 1? Maybe 1?

It appears that the only one that has been recommended is Perry Hall coins.

I tend to agree with the recommendation path. If mostly longtime members here can recommend any of the others, that would hold more weight...all jmho.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    SamByrdSamByrd Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭✭
    The post carries zero weight with me.

I know of PH and its resoundingly positive and would deal with him without any reservation as I know others who have dealt with this firm. The reputation is real good. I know this already and would not take any advertisers word for a firm and there so called circle.

The post would not make me more inclined to do business with the op or the folks he is advertising unless I vet them myself. Advertising post that are not selling anything are in bad form in my view. Many would disagree but the BST should not be cluttered up with these ads for the people he is promoting in the ad.

• Options
    SeattleSlammerSeattleSlammer Posts: 9,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with Bochi. This devalues the phrase. It's just not something that can be quantified. Otherwise everything turns into Angie's List, where I can attest, there exist plenty of real crappy contractors with high grades.
  • Options
    Me personally I have dealt with all of them and maybe if you were to check out coinzip your opinions might change.just my two cents worth.
    KEEP ON TRUCKIN
  • Options
    CoinZipCoinZip Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone for the kind words.

And thank you especially Bochiman, your kind words are an inspiration to everyone.

• Options
    CoinZipCoinZip Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭