Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

87-88 fleer box no longer for sale

My friend has asked me to sell his 1987-88 fleer basketball box for him. I thought I would reach out here and see if there was any interest. The box is extremely strong and has been wrapped by BBCE.

He is asking $8500. Please PM if you want the box.

Shane
Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases

Comments

• 19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    Price reduction to $8900
  • I will pass along a BUMP with the 1.1% price reduction
  • LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might want to have you friend check recent sales, the market for these has plummeted nearly 50% from last months peak.
  • No pissing in bst threads guys. Whats the point?
  • LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for letting someone know the market has changed drastically since the $9200 & $9000 sales of last month. Anyone is free to ask whatever they want for an item.
    I don't really know what the market is on the box as it has changed significantly over the past three months. I did see earlier this month a person listing the box for $9500 and I saw in early August at the National the three boxes at BBCE which were listed for $8500 each and were sold in one hour.
    I will bump the box to $8500 and see if I get any bites.

Shane
  • jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is a link to the last few boxes that have sold on eBay. Shane, nothing against you but if I am going to list anything for sale at these prices I'm going to know the current market. Good luck with the sale.

James

1987 Boxes eBay
    Wow. that is significantly less than what I was thinking. Okay I give and the box is no longer available.