Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Storage for psa unopened

Any suggestions on what box to use to store psa unopened wax and cellos?

Comments

• Options
    Gemyanks10Gemyanks10 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭
    Lol
    Always looking for OPC "tape intact" baseball wax boxes, and 1984 OPC baseball PSA 10's for my set. Please PM or email me if you have any available.
  • Options
    jsanzjsanz Posts: 250 ✭✭
    Haha, you got me on that one, good for a laugh
    Love those 70's - early 80's packs and boxes...send me a message if you are selling because I am buying
  • Options
    ElynnElynn Posts: 137 ✭✭
    Will they fit in the large ticket box?
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use those canvas storage bins that you can also buy from Home Depot, the ones with the handle on front. You can typically store up to 30 packs comfortable in one of those (two rows of 15 packs).

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    jsanzjsanz Posts: 250 ✭✭
    Wait, that was not a joke?

I just stack mine very carefully in a closet.
    Love those 70's - early 80's packs and boxes...send me a message if you are selling because I am buying
  • Options
    For what it's worth, I thought it was a joke too...and like you mine are stacked one shelving units in my home office. I've been wanting to invest in Dave's, (70ToppsFanactic's), homemade boxes for years, but keep procrastinating.
    Always looking for OPC "tape intact" baseball wax boxes, and 1984 OPC baseball PSA 10's for my set. Please PM or email me if you have any available.
  • Options
    KendallCatKendallCat Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: Gemyanks10
    For what it's worth, I thought it was a joke too...and like you mine are stacked one shelving units in my home office. I've been wanting to invest in Dave's, (70ToppsFanactic's), homemade boxes for years, but keep procrastinating.

I have a couple of them and they are awesome. The larger one I can stand on and have done with cards in it and no issues. Absolutely love mine.
  • Options
    Originally posted by: KendallCat
    Originally posted by: Gemyanks10

I have a couple of them and they are awesome. The larger one I can stand on and have done with cards in it and no issues. Absolutely love mine.

Anybody that has ever purchased any has nothing but great things to say. When I do buy some, they will be from him no doubt about it. You know what it is? I'll be completely honest here...I can't stand buying card supplies lol...I mean don't get me wrong, they are necessary in order to submit, house your cards, and display your cards..but have always felt that whatever money I spend on CS 1's, and whatever else could have been spent on cards lol...again for me it's a necessary evil. BUT his cases are very nice, and display nice...I just have to pull that trigger.

• Options
    KK Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭
    I remember years ago there was a member who worked for Pelican selling custom bins. I wonder if any are floating around out there.
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭✭
    I use the cardboard boxes that PSA uses when they ship them back to you

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    flatfoot816flatfoot816 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭
    I bought a big one from 70topps that fits about 60-80 cello/wax packs. bought a smaller one for PSA cards. Recommend both though with the cellos/wax one filled--IT IS VERY HEAVY!!!