Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Monthly special question

Monthly special says tall-boys are included. Can you send tall-boys and standard sized cards on the same order?

Comments

• Options
    Yes, but pay separate return shipping.
  • Options
    cpettimdcpettimd Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭
    No
    They must be separate orders
    Collecting Clemente master (#6) and basic PSA registry sets, Hank Aaron master and basic sets, Mantle oddball issues, 1970's mega decade HOFs, 1967 Topps pin ups, and high grade Topps Clemente and Aaron. Numerous transactions with over 100 board members.
  • Options
    I will clarify
    If you have orders of talboys ,coins, and regular sized cards- this will be 3 separate orders - with individual submission numbers. Each order would have to have the minimum number of items (25 in this case) to qualify for the cc special. That is the policy as far as I know -unless they have changed it.
    Collecting Clemente master (#6) and basic PSA registry sets, Hank Aaron master and basic sets, Mantle oddball issues, 1970's mega decade HOFs, 1967 Topps pin ups, and high grade Topps Clemente and Aaron. Numerous transactions with over 100 board members.
  • Options
    Originally posted by: cpettimd

I will clarify

If you have orders of talboys ,coins, and regular sized cards- this will be 3 separate orders - with individual submission numbers. Each order would have to have the minimum number of items (25 in this case) to qualify for the cc special. That is the policy as far as I know -unless they have changed it.

No, that's not the case. If a special is 25 items, for example, you could send 20 reg sized and 5 tallboys and still get the rate. You put them on separate forms and pay separate return shipping, but you would get the special rate without having to have 25 of each.
  • Options
    JustusJustus Posts: 179 ✭✭
    Originally posted by: DanBessette
    No, that's not the case. If a special is 25 items, for example, you could send 20 reg sized and 5 tallboys and still get the rate. You put them on separate forms and pay separate return shipping, but you would get the special rate without having to have 25 of each.

This is exactly what the PSA service rep told me last week. She also said to note on each submission form that the total number from the seperate orders makes up the minimum for whatever Monthly Special you are submitting under.

Successful transactions w/Comicgeek68, Statman, Scotgreb, Aupt, captainthreeputt, diamondman, Mickey71, slantycouch, Bkritz, BABERUTHJOEDIMAGGIO, craigger, Huggyface, and many others.
  • Options
    I stand corrected