Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

PITCH: New Fox TV Show about Female Pitcher

This new show just came on a few nights ago. Love it and can't wait to see more! What do you all think of the show? It is on hulu btw image I did a few customs of the main character (of course!)

This has nothing to do with the show, but also did one of Tebow:

Tanner Jones, Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict - Now Available on Amazon!

Comments

• Options
    rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe the premise of Angels in the Outfield to be more plausible. So I am out
    Looking for FB HOF Rookies
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoyed it pretty much.

Was sad when they let us realize her dad was dead.

She can pitch but I noticed that when she threw a fast ball - they "edited" a better pitch(er) into the frame - looked pretty realistic.

Was not surprised - actually - to see Zack Morris in another role. He played a dirtbag lawyer in one show and then a zany lawyer in another show - was actually kind of envious since they had the best parties. Can't remember the name of either show or his real name.

If you didn't recognize him? He was the catcher sporting a beard and a few extra pounds.

We'll see where it goes? Not sure whether it'll be a "hit" or a "strikeout."
    Mike
  • Options
    MrNearMintMrNearMint Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭
    "YOU PLAY BALL LIKE A GIRL!!"
  • Options
    ZTargZTarg Posts: 497 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: Stone193

Was sad when they let us realize her dad was dead.

Hello? Spoiler alert.
  • Options
    mouschimouschi Posts: 687 ✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: Stone193

I enjoyed it pretty much.

Was sad when they let us realize her .............

Yeah, that was a great twist. My wife was watching with me, and she was not on her game. She ALWAYS can guess what is going on before I can, and she didn't catch this one.
    Tanner Jones, Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict - Now Available on Amazon!
  • Options
    travis ttravis t Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭
    We had a location scout here a couple weeks ago asking if they could use our home to film a scene for this program. They maintained interest for a few days, but ultimately chose a different site.

The cutting room floor is a lonely place. :-(
  • Options
    vintagefunvintagefun Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭
    Ep. 1 was ok. Not sure it'll have any legs for a second season, but I'll give Ep. 2 a shot.

Was pleased to see she's not rocking a 95mph fastball, and that her first pitch wasn't a strike.

52-90 All Sports, Mostly Topps, Mostly HOF, and some assorted wax.