Home U.S. & World Currency Forum
Options

2013 $1 STAR Pack (Value) Question (Rare G-Star?)

Guys, I manged to pull a very unique pack of STAR's out of a Brick that I received from one of my banks and have yet seen a single pack ever for sale or sold anywhere so I need to know what you guys would place a value on it as. I see other normal star packs have been selling for between $175-$250

It's a 2013 $1 (FW) G-STAR Pack in GEM with a really low print run in the first 320K.

S/N - G00328401*-G00328500*

I know they only printed 3.2M of them so it's one of the low printings and they only printed (1) print run, unlike others with multiple print runs and upwards of 12-19M.

They only other STAR that I can see that comes close is the (W) E-STAR.

Any help would be appreciated as it's going to be sold very quickly.

"GOT TO LOVE THEM SMALL SIZE DEUCES, SC's, LT's & FRN's"

John DeRocker
President/CEO
The Rocks Collectables, LLC
TRC, LLC
jderocker003@gmail.com
SPMC Member - LIFETIME
EBAY - TRC, LLC

Comments

• Options
    Jim61Jim61 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭
    Hey John, I didn't find any packs for sale either. But they seem to be available as singles with no premium compared to the other 2013 star notes.

Jim61

Looking for $1 CU FRN radar 16566561 - NOT ANY MORE, THANK YOU delistamps and TheRock!

Looking for $1 CU FRN radar 16977961.

Looking for $1 CU FRN 99999961 - NOT ANY MORE, THANK YOU delistamps!

Looking for $50 FRN 00000061
  • Options
    Thanks Jim.

I think I'm just going to through it out there and see what happens as I have nothing to lose. I just did not want to give away something special that you guys knew about that I did not. It's not like the H-STAR, so I think I'm safe but I figured I better ask first as I had not seen any yet.

"GOT TO LOVE THEM SMALL SIZE DEUCES, SC's, LT's & FRN's"

John DeRocker
    President/CEO
    The Rocks Collectables, LLC
    TRC, LLC
    jderocker003@gmail.com
    SPMC Member - LIFETIME
    EBAY - TRC, LLC

• Options
    This run was a standard-sized (100,000 sheet) run for note replacement, so they were used to replace full straps and in theory should be the easiest type of star run to find. What block was the rest of the brick?