Home U.S. & World Currency Forum
Options

Need help on posting pics !!!

How can I use my IPhone 6S+ to take pics of some of my notes and post them here.

Thanks !!! ??
Timbuk3

Comments

• Options
    gnatgnat Posts: 392 ✭✭✭
    You can use any "camera" to take a picture, but you need to have the image "hosted" on a site such as photobucket - then linked here. The Forum does not have the ability to host the image directly.
  • Options
    I like to email myself the notes so I can sometime crop or edit them, and then upload from computer.
    However, you can certainly upload directly from your phone. I personally use imgur, but many people like photobucket. Both of these have apps, or, you can upload directly from a safari web page on your phone by going tho there mobile site.
    Once you upload, you can get the URL of the image, then use the "Reply" button to access the image tag on the forum (the "Quick Reply" requires you to create the image tag yourself.) Imgur makes the image tag very easy to use, Photobucket uses a URL to a page which is messy, but still functional.
  • Options
    synchrsynchr Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭✭
    You can't, this site does not host photos so you can't upload them

You need to have them elsewhere on the web such as photobucket, then list the link here