Basketball
1991 UCLA Denise Curry PSA 8 $15
1992 Classic 4 Sport Shaquille O'Neal PSA 10 $30
1994 Upper Deck USA Dawn Staley PSA 9 $10
1994 Upper Deck USA Lisa Leslie PSA 9 $10
1994 Upper Deck USA Sheryl Swoopes PSA 9 $10
1994 Flair Nancy Lieberman PSA 9 $15
1997 Pinnacle Nancy Lieberman PSA 10 $30
2001 Ultra WNBA Anne Donovan PSA 10 $50 (Pop 3)
2008 Topps Chrome Russell Westbrook PSA 9 $30

Football
1981 Topps Mark Gastineau PSA 8 $15
1995 Select Certified Terrell Davis PSA 9 $10

Hockey
1979 Panini Sergei Makarov PSA 8 $20

"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."

Comments

• Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭✭
    Bump.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    Bump for new listing.
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    PreBay bump.