Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

Updated list: John the Blind, Chad, Albania, China fan, Swiss franc, Aussie lunar + raw Conder

Payment via Paypal, check, money order, cash, 90% or trades if you have some gemmy Japan or Albania.

Shipping to US $5, but will cover shipping if Paypal is not used. Shipping overseas will have to be calculated if requested.

Stuff is on eBay now too, with exalted BIN/make offers. Prices here try to undercut eBay sold items if I can identify one.

I prefer selling here and I prefer avoiding PayPal.

Poor cell phone/quickly done pictures, so returns are no problem. (Updated, some of them are with nice pictures with my new camera, see if you can tell the difference image )

1946 Luxembourg, 100 Francs, John the Blind anniversary. $80.

2003 Year of the Sheep (China) Fan series. NGC MS-68 $120

An eBay auction that had direct photo uploads (nothing good for the forum):

2007/2010 Australian Lunar Tiger. $90.

Linage--Series 1 Aussie Lunar Tiger

(I've got a spare series I Ox, Horse, Dragon too, maybe a bunny--MS-69s)

(I've also got other slabbed bullion:

Pandas: 2003,4,5,6 in MS-69 slabs.

Libertad: 2010 in 68 slab)

Comments

• StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm editing right now. See next comment for more coins once I get the pix fixed.

CHAD 1972 100 Francs. NGC MS-65 $45 (terms as above)

imageimage

ALBANIA 1937 1 Frang NGC UNC details/hairlines (still looks pretty good) $70

imageimage

ALBANIA (Italian Occupation) 1940 0.05L. Very nice PCGS MS-65 (a dupe for me and I bought it as part of a lot to get another coin). $85

imageimage

SWITZERLAND 1945B 1 Franc, NGC MS-65 old, no-line fatty slab. $70

imageimage

A raw Conder:

1795 Richardson's Lottery. Looks to be AU, has some color to it. The first two pictures more for focus, the second two were tilted to show the flash. Has that big ole die crack visible on the obverse.

$65

imageimage

imageimage