Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: 1979 Topps baseball cello pack, early 80's baseball unopened.

Gentlemen,

Here is a link to my current eBay auctions: http://www.ebay.com/sch/yankees0437/m.html?item=172336166068&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Trying to thin the herd a tad as I have little doubt that I won't be working on any of these sets in the near future. Trying to make some room for other projects and figured I would offer everyone here a chance before I move to eBay. All prices are delivered with priority insured shipping with tracking. Paypal F/F is preferred or please add 3%. All unopened here has been purchased through BBCE group breaks or purchased directly from Steve's website.

1 - 1979 Topps baseball cello pack (Checklist 606-726 showing on front) - $45.00

1 - 1981 Topps baseball wax pack (Clean pack with minor wear on the bottom right hand side of pack) - $6.00

2 - 1981 Topps baseball rack packs (One has Carew on back in middle cell) - $35.00 for the pair

11 - 1981 Topps baseball cello packs (7 loose wrapped packs, and 4 tightly wrapped version) - $110.00 Dale Murphy is showing on the backs of two of the 11 cellos.

3 - 1982 Topps baseball cello packs (Pete Rose All-Star on front of one) - $40.00 for all 3

6 - 1982 Topps baseball grocery rack packs - $75.00 (One rack has a popped seal on the back, but all 3 cellos in the pack are intact, another rack has a "semi" torn seal on the back, but all 3 cellos inside are untouched).

8 - 1983 Topps baseball cello packs (Jim Palmer Super Vetern on front, Robin Yount batting leaders on front, Henderson/Raines stolen base leaders on front) $110.00 for all 8

I will consider breaking up the lots if you are searching for a certain player, just PM me with any interest and I'll work with you. Thanks for checking everything out.

Jimmy

Always looking for OPC "tape intact" baseball wax boxes, and 1984 OPC baseball PSA 10's for my set. Please PM or email me if you have any available.