Home U.S. & World Currency Forum
Options

$1 Silver Certificates - Need Help

Like the Confederate Note in my previous post, these notes belong to a friend of a friend wanting to know their value. These are not what I collect so I need help. I wasn't sure if the print blocks were tougher blocks to find or not. Any help with values is appreciated.

[URL=http://s1064.photobucket.com/u...1_zpsmeltctue.jpg.html]image[/URL]

[URL=http://s1064.photobucket.com/user/cpolen/media/Silver 2_zpsj00n5qdm.jpg.html]image[/URL]
WTB Peoples National Bank of Jackson, Missouri Ch #7494 and First National Bank of Chaffee, Missouri Ch #9928

Comments

• Options
    Not considered a rare block.
  • Options
    synchrsynchr Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭✭
    $20 and $5 as a first guess over the 'net

Both are common blocks, well circulated with no special varietes within
  • Options
    GrimReaperGrimReaper Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Your friend of a friend really needs to purchase a price guide book - Standard Guide to Small Size U. S. Paper Money 1928 to Date , is a very good place to start .

Decent notes but nothing rare .

Looking for Atlanta $1-$20 Series 1928-present + Stars , Raw or Graded !! &
    FR-1509 ,FR-1509*,FR-1510,FR-1510*,FR-1511*,FR-1512*,FR-1514*
    in PCGS 66 or 67PPQ**

EBAY ITEMS
    Check out - BrettEldredge.com !! Hometown Singer

• Options
    The friend of a friend inherited them and has no interest in collecting currency, he has more of an interest in selling to our mutual friend (who wants them to use as examples for history lessons to kids). They both want to be fair with each other and asked if I could get some sense of value. These are not my area of interest and while I have the Standard Guide...it is only a guide therefore my posting.
    WTB Peoples National Bank of Jackson, Missouri Ch #7494 and First National Bank of Chaffee, Missouri Ch #9928
  • Options
    Your welcome...
  • Options
    synchrsynchr Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: franklinfever
    Your welcome...

You're welcome
  • Options
    Hello, if it is a friend to friend transaction I would say $15 for the 28B and the 35E can be had with a little effort for $2-$3.