Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

I have a Doily Merc in MS65 with a GOLD CAC...cool combination, huh?

On sale for $400. It is listed on Great Tonings ebay page. Thanks
Visit my eBay Store to see my (mostly) overpriced Rainbow Toned PCGS/NGC coins! IshopCoinShows4You

Comments

• Options
    cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What year and mm?
    Many happy BST transactions
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: cheezhed

What year and mm?

1943-D
  • Options
    uofa1285uofa1285 Posts: 2,252 ✭✭
    Thanks! It's in Mr. D's store now. Overpriced but I guess I don't really want to sell it that bad, if you know what I mean. lol
    Visit my eBay Store to see my (mostly) overpriced Rainbow Toned PCGS/NGC coins! IshopCoinShows4You
  • Options
    MercuryBenMercuryBen Posts: 70 ✭✭✭
    good luck selling that . . . . for that price one could get a nicely toned 43D in MS67+FB . . . .
  • Options
    SeattleSlammerSeattleSlammer Posts: 9,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: MercuryBen
    good luck selling that . . . . for that price one could get a nicely toned 43D in MS67+FB . . . .

Maybe. But definitely not in a doily. And not with a gold bean. It's all relative.
  • Options
    Originally posted by: SeattleSlammer
    Originally posted by: MercuryBen

Maybe. But definitely not in a doily. And not with a gold bean. It's all relative.

I guess if you collect holders and stickers, neither of which I care about. To a collector of coins, that coin is simply MS67 without full bands. About 60 bucks based on the last three auction prices.