Home Testing Forum
Options

how do you post pictures on the forum?

i am trying to attach a couple pics but my skills are not very good haha.

thanks for any assistance

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    MFHMFH Posts: 11,720 ✭✭✭✭
    Get a free Photobucket account.
    I had a real problem when I started as well,
    The images on PCGS have to be a certain size
    or they won't be able to go thru their system.

With Photobucket, it's a breeze. PM me if you do have an issue,
    I'll try to help !

Good luck.

Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Coin collecting is not a hobby, it's an obsession !

New Barber Purchases
  • Options
    leothelyonleothelyon Posts: 8,366 ✭✭✭✭✭

The more qualities observed in a coin, the more desirable that coin becomes!

My Jefferson Nickel Collection

• Options
    leothelyonleothelyon Posts: 8,366 ✭✭✭✭✭

The more qualities observed in a coin, the more desirable that coin becomes!

My Jefferson Nickel Collection

• Options
    Hello MFH and Thank You for your input. I have been a member for a while and belong to two other blogs even longer. My interest is United States Currency, mostly recent notes, the kind of stuff most people would just pick up and spend. Anyhow I have never had success posting pictures anywhere. I have edited them to a proper pixel size but no luck. I ended up with an Apple computer after my HP died and really do not know what I am doing. I am competent enough to list, with pictures, items on eBay but cannot post pics here. I do have a drop box account, is Photobucket similar? Any help would be appreciated.
  • Options
    epcjimi1epcjimi1 Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: notehunter494
    Hello MFH and Thank You for your input. I have been a member for a while and belong to two other blogs even longer. My interest is United States Currency, mostly recent notes, the kind of stuff most people would just pick up and spend. Anyhow I have never had success posting pictures anywhere. I have edited them to a proper pixel size but no luck. I ended up with an Apple computer after my HP died and really do not know what I am doing. I am competent enough to list, with pictures, items on eBay but cannot post pics here. I do have a drop box account, is Photobucket similar? Any help would be appreciated.