Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

$250 Face Value Eisenhower Dollar

250 pieces in total directly from the bank. Mostly xf to au with a few unc. Asking $325 paypal ok. Pm if interested.

Comments

• Options
    Booger9989Booger9989 Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    do these actually have value more then a buck? I got them all the time from walmart and my local bank. Both are more then glad to get them out of the drawer.......
    Positive BST Deals as a seller : Wondercoin, Chumlee, Jerster, Perry Hall , DMarks, MWK, drewsef, SoCalBigMark, Lakesammman, Nurmaler
  • Options
    I checked on ebay and they are selling about $129 per 100 pieces lot for those sorted xf to au. One seller has already had a few thousand lots sold. So it seems people are buying these at a small premium.
  • Options
    jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree,

sorry forgot this was a bst thread
  • Options
    lcoopielcoopie Posts: 8,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    not cool to rain on another's BST parade
    LCoopie = Les
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: lcoopie

Agreed.

And I don't know about anybody else, but I haven't seen Ikes at face anywhere for a very long time, so I'm not surprised if some folks somewhere are getting a small premium over face for them.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: lordmarcovan

Originally posted by: lcoopie

Agreed.

And I don't know about anybody else, but I haven't seen Ikes at face anywhere for a very long time, so I'm not surprised if some folks somewhere are getting a small premium over face for them.

Also, agreed. Seller can ask whatever they want. If buyers think it's too much, it wont sell. No need to publicly slam for such a trivial thing.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.