Home Testing Forum
Options

T

JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Walker Proof Digital Album
Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

Comments

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finally got around to registering my set. I thought it was going to be a chore and I've been putting it off. It was actually fun. It was especially cool creating the digital album. I didn't collect coins as a kid so I got the electronic experience of a Whitman Album by "putting" the coins in their proper spots. I get the thrill now!

Anyways, much to my surprise my set moved into the #3 spot. I never really thought about the Registry. Even though I'm a extremely competitive person I can assure sure that I have zero intentions of chasing coins for registry points. I collect in my style style and I only challenge myself to add coins I love. So I'll let the chips fall were they may.

I need to get the 36 and 38 True Viewed. All are CAC except for the 39 & 42 which have not been sent in so far.

Thanks for looking

mark

Digital Album

1936 PCGS 67

1937 PCGS 67

1938 PCGS 67+

1939 PCGS 68

1940 PCGS 67

1941 PCGS 68

1942 PCGS 67

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......