Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

Couple George VI Mauritius Cents

Hello,

I'm posting here today in an attempt to sell a couple slabbed Mauritius issues that just don't fit in with the rest of my collection, which is mostly raw.

The custom albums I've made for my commonwealth issues have no room for slabs and I'd hate to crack them out just so they'd fit when some one else might like them more while encapsulated.

I've enjoyed them very much while I've had them, and would like to pass the enjoyment on to some one else.

Anyway, here are the two coins I'm looking to sell:

1. 1952 George VI Mauritius Two Cents NGC MS-65 RB (Tied [2/0] for Top Pop in date, grade and color designation):

imageimage

NOTE: COIN IS FULLY RD AND I'M VERY CONFUSED AS TO WHY IT RECEIVED THE RB DESIGNATION

Asking $60.00 for this one.

The closest previous sales of the type I could find were $99.88 at Heritage for an MS-65 RD:

Heritage Link

And one from Steve Album that went for $130.00, also MS-65 RD:

Steve Album Link

2. 1947-SA George VI Mauritius One Cent NGC MS-66 RD (Top [1/0] of all KM# 21's):

imageimage

imageimage

Asking $45.00 for this one.

Closest previous sale of the same type is an MS-65 RD that went for $42.00 at Heritage (Pop for that date/grade/color is [3/1] with the one graded higher being this one I'm offering for sale):

Heritage Link

As far as payment, I can accept whichever PayPal method you'd like. If G&S, please add that pesky 3%.

Shipping is $3.00 to any US address, but if you buy both I will do free shipping.

Since I'm brand new to the forum, (and brand new to selling coins in general) I don't have any feedback on this site, but I would be more than happy to send any interested party links to other sites I do have feedback on.

PM me with any inquiries or offers.

Thanks for looking!

Have a good one,

Rob
"A rich man is nothing but a poor man with money." - W. C. Fields

Comments