Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Preparing for Sale 1967 Topps Registry Set (180 of 609) - Need the Forums HELP ...

Looking for some help in pricing this item.
I have an account with VCP but for purposes of getting a current fair price, I have a question which I hope the B/S/T folks can help with....
What is the most appropriate value to place on each individual card:

Last purchase price?
Average as stated by VCP?
Average of last 3 or 6 or 10 (?) sales?
Average of 2016 sales to date?

I plan on taking the feedback and calculating a value and discounting to the Forum.
If I can't sell it - off to consignment.

Selling to concentrate on my 1971 -
Still have to buy the Munson, Ryan, Clemente, Mays and tough commons...

And concentrating on my 1964 Topps Stand Up Set -
Still need to buy the Mantle, Mays, Aaron and hope my B. Williams, F. Robinson and W. McCovey Grade to "8"...

Thanks to all that offer a POV....
sjjs28
Steve Saldutti
sjjs28@comcast.net
Collector of 1964 Topps Stand Ups, 1965 Embossed, 1968 Topps Game and 1969 Topps Decals
Registered Sets: 1964 Stand Ups, 1965 Embossed, 1968 Topps Game, 1969 Topps Decals

Comments

• Options
    My understanding is vcp pulls there figures from past sales on ebay and the big 3 auction houses. When you are ready to sell im buying all hall of famers psa 9 or 10 from topps 1965 baseball and 1967 topps baseball my email is summersolstice27@gmail.com

cheers.
  • Options
    QUITCRABQUITCRAB Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭
    Can't help you with pricing your 67 set...good luck with your sale.
    I am currently working on a 64 SU set in psa 7 holders. I have a extra 8 Max.. do you have any 7s for sale/trade?
    Thanks Scott
  • Options
    KbKardsKbKards Posts: 1,782 ✭✭✭
    Average as stated by VCP for all insignificant cards from the set that typically only a complete set collector would want. Collectible players, major stars, HOF rookies, and non-SP highs all should be adjusted higher based on quality.