Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Will trade Silver Eagles for a set of 2016 American Liberty silver medals (UH9 & UH10)

I got shut out by the mint's website and wasn't able to order either of the 2016 American Liberty silver medals. I'd like a set (one "S" and one "W") to go with my gold Liberty from last year. I'm willing to trade 10 American Silver Eagles for a set. I have the following available:

1997 - 2

2003 - 2

2016 - 5

All are uncirculated, the earlier years with a few more marks than the spotless 2016s.

I am also willing to make a deal for a set (or sets), within reason, for any of the items in my other BST post (pics in other post):

* 1878-S T$1 DDR PCGS AU Details Chop Mark Damage - sharp AU58 details, this one really shows the reverse doubling clearly. The Damage is one of those 3-pronged drill marks (just to the right of the date) that often straight grade.

* 1877-S T$1 "Broken Arrows" raw XF details, cleaned - not at all unappealing and a tough variety.

* 1918/7-D Buffalo PCGS G04 - bold overdate for the assigned grade, a good looking key date.

* 1901 Morgan $1 NGC AU50 - lustrous tough date in an old lined fattie holder.

* 1617 Lion Dollar NGC VF30 - good looking coin that circulated in the American colonies.

* 2010-P Grand Canyon 5 oz silver NGC SP66 "Light Satin" - very tough and scarce variety for puck collectors.

PM if interested in working out a deal.

PCGS BST references:

(nederveit, dragon, bushmaster8, dantheman984, BrownBackFive, Hyperion, al410, SeaEagleCoins, mustanggt, segoja, DRG, Res, adriana, camera28, tydye, RGJohn, Inditonka, doh, fivecents, Griv, scrapman, drewsef, ModernCoinMart, wondercoin, ajbauman, Raufus, vet, pruebas, CoinFame, TorinoCobra71, MsMorrisine, Swampboy, Mar327, Akbeez, pwrful4, papabear, superpsychmd, shrub68, timrutnat, barrytrot, BostonCoins, Bothuwui, VanHalen, coindeuce, greghansen, rons, 410a, coolest, Timbuk3, tizofthe, CyStater, SpfdMoBuyer, Coupedescrounge, agentjim007, Gerard, duffman456, slothman2000, Type2, thecoinlook, mtcbh1, dmarks, wheathoarder, MACGE1, commoncents05, OriginalDan, stealer, SurfinxHI, PerryHall, rawteam1)