Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Starting Lineup Meet and Greet 9/24/16

Save the date... Starting Lineup Meet and Greet (Curchs Kennerkon) Saturday, September 24th.

Mountain Freeze
315 S. Mountain Blvd.
Mountain Top, PA. 18707

Great location, right on a busy highway (route 309).

Table information:
You will need to bring you own table(s), chairs, tent and whatever else you want to display your items. Keep in mind this is a rain or shine event. A popup tent may not be a terrible idea. Spaces are as big as you need but also limited. Fee is free! I will be there at 7 a.m. for set up . Feel free to come anytime from 7 a.m. And after to set up your items. If you are just coming to buy, trade or mingle we will have an opening at 9 a.m. We will shut it down by 3 p.m. But we can stay as long as we would like. Feel free to tailgate, bring a football, the kids or whatever you would like to have a great time. If anyone is looking to stay Friday/Saturday nights, the closest hotel is a Holiday Inn Express in Drums, Pa.

What can you bring to sell and trade? Anything you would like, as long as it's sports and or toy related and legal. The only advertising I will be doing for this is on the Internet as I am not considering this a legitimate show. More of a gathering. But if money is exchanged, that's a plus. We will be on a busy intersection, so we may get some foot traffic. Any and all updates for the show will be in the Kenner Starting Lineup Facebook page.
Always looking for vintage wax boxes!

Comments

• Options

Well, it's not exactly the Hyatt or Marriott, but I'll try to make it image
  • Options
    Image URLs dont work, huh?
  • Options
    Sounds like yard sale or flea market
  • Options
    I may try to make my way there for the day. See if I can unload my lot of SLUs.
    Nate

BST References:

DanBessette, lwehlers, Lee17, 07diedrt
  • Options
    curchcurch Posts: 590 ✭✭✭

It was a really good time!

• Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭✭

any pictures to share?

IMF

Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options

Many were posted on the Kenner starting lineup Facebook group.

• Options
    eagles33eagles33 Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know why psa doesn't grade the hand cut cards from the back of the 1992 dream team box. Seems like it would be a nice little set
    Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here
  • Options

Maybe because they don't have a back? I don't think they were originally thought of to be cards. And if they would grade, good luck getting a good grade on Jordan, Stockton, bird no magic. They will always have tape on them.