Home Testing Forum

~Canada $100 BST draft

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
Taking offers here before this goes to eBay on Sunday, 8/21.

By selling this coin, which you see at far right in my current signature line banner, I am about to (temporarily) make my "Eclectic Box of 20" a "Box of 19", but it's in a good cause. A forum member is going to be setting me up with a proper DSLR camera and accessories so maybe I can finally graduate to real coin photography instead of using a scanner or fumbling with a point-and-shoot camera. So I need to work up the funds for that.

If you click the NGC/Krause priceguide link below, you will see that the generic proof value on this coin is $950.00. Melt value as of this posting is $673.52. So I am in it for pretty close to melt, with my cost being $677.50 after the PCGS regrade. Make me an offer accordingly, if you feel so inclined. Thanks for looking.

Canada: gold 100-dollars proof of Elizabeth II, Canadian Unity commemorative, 1978

Obverse: younger draped bust of Elizabeth II right.

Reverse: twelve Canada geese flying right, representing the ten Canadian provinces and two territories of the time.

KM 122, .917 gold/.5002 oz. Mintage: 200,000. PCGS PR66 DCAM, cert.# 32089338. (Formerly NGC PF67 UCAM, Cert.# 2794652-020.) Ex- "Stork" (Collectors Universe), 03/11/2015.

Larger image

PCGS cert verification page (w/TrueView image link)

NGC/Krause priceguide trends

Previous NGC cert verification page

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.