Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

PWCC withdrawals

Ok guys. I will be the first to admit and I am sure I am not the only one. As much as controversy as PWCC may stir on this board at times I have always had good experience with them. They bring consistently some of the top cards day after day and I want some new eye candy to drool over. I hope this post National hiatus ends soon.
On the hunt high grade Star Basketball.

Comments

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Submissions for Auction #7 were due in last Friday, so there should be a preview up soon.
  • Options
    sushihotwingssushihotwings Posts: 452 ✭✭✭
    Good. They sure bring the candy. Pickins almost seem slim recently with exception of the usual barrage of unlimited 86 Fleer Jordans
    On the hunt high grade Star Basketball.
  • Options
    HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭
    i think it will be a big listing because they skipped a month of auctions for the national. Likely a ton of stuff....I assume more stuff = lower prices as more options available.....may be wrong.
  • Options
    KendallCatKendallCat Posts: 2,981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I checked their booth for some preview stuff in AC and it was decent. They usually have a great selection each auction, and probably picked up some stuff at the Natty for this upcoming auction.
  • Options
    TomiTomi Posts: 643 ✭✭✭
    My watched items go from a couple hundred to about 20 or 30 when he takes a month off. Got a feeling there will be big stuff coming up. Can't wait.
  • Options
    seebelowseebelow Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: HighGradeLegends

i think it will be a big listing because they skipped a month of auctions for the national. Likely a ton of stuff....I assume more stuff = lower prices as more options available.....may be wrong.

they skipped a month?...seems Aug 2nd i sent them a big check....ugh....hate to see the next auction....ive been hoping for the lower prices but never seem to find them.

actually, you are correct..my watched items is very small esp. vs ended..
    Interested in higher grade vintage cards. Aren't we all. image