Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

So remember when Stone put a PSA graded card in the dryer . . .

Here's another PSA holder stress test result:

Toasted Tony

Comments

• Options
    PMKAYPMKAY Posts: 1,372 ✭✭
    "has been through a burned down house"
  • Options
    travis ttravis t Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭
    No better place than Kansas City if ya want something bar-b-que'd.
  • Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    This is great......ha ha. A badge of honor for PSA.
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    swish54swish54 Posts: 690 ✭✭✭✭
    Pretty convenient that it's burned over the front of the flip so you can't read the grade but not on the back of the flip and also burned down one side so you can't see defects/centering on that side of the card.
  • Options
    If that's who I think it is, he's a member here and he really did have a house fire, lost the house and almost everything else he owned, including clothing. If that's him, it would be a shame to poke fun at somebody who's so down on his luck.
  • Options
    detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: DanBessette
    If that's who I think it is, he's a member here and he really did have a house fire, lost the house and almost everything else he owned, including clothing. If that's him, it would be a shame to poke fun at somebody who's so down on his luck.

Dan you make a good point that I had not considered. My intent was to point out the "strength" of the PSA holder, not to poke fun at the ebay seller. I'm not a believer in deleting what I post, but I would request that we all allow this thread to go away by refraining from commenting.