Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency
Options

St Louis metro (MO & IL) Nationals WTB

STLNATSSTLNATS Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭
edited December 21, 2016 12:18PM in Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency
Looking for a $10 on the first title (Missouri National Bank Of Saint Louis) for charter 12220. There were 3 titles on the bank and the first title issued large size only. This is the last note I need to have all 3 denominations on all three banks - woohoo!

Other STL metro always of interest including 12333 $5 Clayton type 1 with Ruehl as president and any type IIs, high denominations, etc. And I'll look at almost any Mercantile NB (9297), esp with Waggoner as cashier and lower bank serial #s.

Thanks! image

Always interested in St Louis MO & IL metro area and Evansville IN national bank notes and Vatican/papal states coins and medals!

Comments

• Options

Just freshin' up my WTB as I learn how to navigate the new software...

Always interested in St Louis MO & IL metro area and Evansville IN national bank notes and Vatican/papal states coins and medals!
  • Options
    boimre1972boimre1972 Posts: 262 ✭✭✭

Good Luck. Love to see it when you get it.

Mike
    Collecting small-size star notes.
    Mishawaka, IN
  • Options

@boimre1972 said:
    Good Luck. Love to see it when you get it.

Thanks, will do.

• Options

TTT since it's been a while. In addition to the 12220 1st title,

On 170 any $100 170 and 02DB $50 with serial <1000 and for a project I'm working on.

Clayton MO smalls: charter 12333 - type I $5 with Ruehl as prez and type II $5 and $20
    St Charles MO charter 260 type IIs

IL smalls: charters 1428 (as if), 10125 (Trenton), and 13735 (Marissa).

VP and assistant cashiers on most STL metro banks as well as the usual, better STL metro larges, esp hi denoms, always of interest too especially:
    Mercantile NB (charter 9297) low/lower serial numbers and 1902 DBs: $20, $50 with Waggoner as cashier, $100 with Buder as cashier

I am also interested in Evansville IN, primarily large and especially a 1902 date back $20 on charter 2188

• Options

ttt