Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

BGS 9.5 to PSA 10

Comments

• Options
    HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭
    Depends on subs and era of card. I have seen many posts on here that crack outs tend of have more success. You could compare current psa 10s the same card to your 9.5 baseline. Min 10 grade is a must if you do not want to losr the bgs slab in the event it does not cross. I have submitted 7 9.5s in my short time collecting. 3 crossed...all of those had subs of 10s for centering and corners. Those that did not pass had a 9 sub grade of some kind.
  • Options
    ElvisPElvisP Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭
    Thanks HGL that is very helpful. Only one 10 sub-grade and that is surface. image
  • Options
    bobmoatbobmoat Posts: 257 ✭✭
    What was the question
  • Options
    PMKAYPMKAY Posts: 1,372 ✭✭
    Originally posted by: bobmoat
    What was the question

What is 98.06 fahrenheit in celcius
  • Options
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    If you can fog a mirror.......
  • Options
    CSUrunandstunCSUrunandstun Posts: 573 ✭✭✭
    I just went 2 for 2 with a 2007 Bowman Chrome Joe Thomas auto...and a 1986 Wausau Timbers Omar Vizquel...VERY happy....good luck with yours!
    Successful transactions with FavreFan1971, ffishonn, Davemri, Publius, DavidPuddy, frcarvell, recbball, and many others...
  • Options
    ElvisPElvisP Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: CSUrunandstun
    I just went 2 for 2 with a 2007 Bowman Chrome Joe Thomas auto...and a 1986 Wausau Timbers Omar Vizquel...VERY happy....good luck with yours!

Congrats and thanks CSU. What your sub grades on these?
  • Options
    CSUrunandstunCSUrunandstun Posts: 573 ✭✭✭
    I think 3 9.5s and a 9...good question...cant really remember
    Successful transactions with FavreFan1971, ffishonn, Davemri, Publius, DavidPuddy, frcarvell, recbball, and many others...