Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

WTB: 1957 Topps & 1961 Fleer Basketball, singles or sets

Hello All!

I'm looking to expand my inventory and need the above mentioned cards. I'm looking for either singles, lots, or sets, mid to high grade, and will buy either graded or raw.

Please give me the chance to purchase your cards!

Ryan

Comments

• Still looking to buy!
  • gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    I have quite a bit of what you are looking for. If you are willing to pay by a method with no fees to me, I can sell to you at a slight discount to the going rate to save us both a little on the margins.

Do you have a checklist or needlist, or are you just looking to buy everything from those years?

Best regards,
    Greg

The best way to reach me is gregmo32@aol.com
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Purchased a 57 set, thank you Gregmo32@aol.com, now looking for ExMt or better, raw or graded, 1961 Fleer. I'd prefer to buy the set, but will gladly look at singles!
  • gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    Thank you Ryan for a smooth transaction all the way around. I hated to see my 1957 Topps Basketball set go, but am very happy that you ended up with it.

Anybody with cards to sell can have full confidence that Ryan is a legitimate buyer that is easy to deal with!
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !