Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1967 Philadelphia Football PSA Graded Set Break

I am breaking up my Second 1967 Philadelphia Football PSA graded set. About two thirds of this set is up on eBay and just about every one came from a cello pack straight to PSA. If I had this set on the registry it would be a top 10 set for sure!

No reserve auctions on all, featuring many low pop 8's. If you collect this set you know exactly how hard it is to find some of these. Also there are many pre-half-point holders as quite a few of these were graded in the 1990's- early 2000's.

Also listed are many other PSA graded vintage Baseball and Football cards. All hi-grade and sharp.

Don't miss the opportunity. Any questions please ask. Please take a look... It's worth the time.

Here's the link aegcubs on eBay

Comments

• Options
    estangestang Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭
    Thanks. A couple bids placed. Good luck!
    Enjoy your collection!
    Erik
  • Options
    AEGCubsAEGCubs Posts: 119 ✭✭
    This group will close tomorrow night. I will also be listing a few more cards from this set break tonight

I am breaking up my Second 1967 Philadelphia Football PSA graded set. About two thirds of this set is up on eBay and just about every one came from a cello pack straight to PSA. If I had this set on the registry it would be a top 10 set for sure!

No reserve auctions on all, featuring many low pop 8's. If you collect this set you know exactly how hard it is to find some of these. Also there are many pre-half-point holders as quite a few of these were graded in the 1990's- early 2000's.

Also listed are many other PSA graded vintage Baseball and Football cards. All hi-grade and sharp.

Don't miss the opportunity. Any questions please ask. Please take a look... It's worth the time.

• Options
    Good Luck Erik. They really are nice cello cards!
  • Options
    Closing tonight on eBay!

• Options
    Closing tonight and tomorrow night.

I am breaking up my Second 1967 Philadelphia Football PSA graded set. The remaining cards are up on eBay and just about every one came from a cello pack straight to PSA. If I had this set on the registry it would be a top 10 set for sure!

• Options
    Closing tonight! I'll list some more of this set in early September.

I am breaking up my Second 1967 Philadelphia Football PSA graded set. The remaining cards are up on eBay and just about every one came from a cello pack straight to PSA. If I had this set on the registry it would be a top 10 set for sure!

• Options
    I just added another 65 additional cards from this set break on eBay.

• Options
    Just a heads up, you have a listing for a bill madlock RC, but the wrong photo
  • Options
    Thanks for letting me know. I updated the photo just now.

• Options
    Closing tonight!

First round of new listings from my 1967 Philadelphia football hi-grade PSA Set break. Many stars, and very tough low pop commons included all PSA 9 and 8, with a few PSA 7's.

All but a few are directly from cello packs to PSA, with many pre half-point holders.

Please check them out, you won't be disappointed!

Here's the link. aegcubs on eBay
  • Options
    Closing tonight!

Second round of new listings from my 1967 Philadelphia football hi-grade PSA Set break. Many stars, and very tough low pop commons included all PSA 9 and 8, with a few PSA 7's.

All but a few are directly from cello packs to PSA, with many pre half-point holders.

Please check them out, you won't be disappointed!

Here's the link: aegcubs on eBay
  • Options
    Closing tonight! I'll list some more of this set in early September.

• Options

More cards added and prices reduced.

Here's the link: ebay.com/sch/aegcubs/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

• Options

I added some HOF Rookie cards of Chris Hanburger and Bob Brown both PSA 7 to this round of auctions.

• Options
    prgsdwprgsdw Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭

Hello, I didn't see one listed, however, I'm on the look out for a 1967 Chuck Howley PSA 9 for my Chuck Howley set. I can trade cash + a PSA 8 Howley in return. If you have one of those available, please let me know... Thanks!

• Options

I'll keep a lookout on this for you, but nothing right now. The Howley PSA 9 that I have is part of my 67 Philadelphia set.

• Options

Closing Tonight on eBay!

I added some HOF Rookie cards of Chris Hanburger and Bob Brown both PSA 7 to this round of auctions.

Link: ebay.com/sch/aegcubs/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=