Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Lot of 46 BU Rolls of Wheat Cents -- Fresh from a New England Collection. SOLD. Thanks to all

Hi All:

Bought a small collection last week. A few interesting coins, one neat large size note and a group of BU wheat cent rolls. These rolls are what I'm offering here.

They are rolled shotgun style, and are labeled in pencil as to the dates. They came from a non-collector accumulation, so I'm certain they have not been searched (for high grade coins, varieties, or whatever).

I am selling these at Greysheet bid for the group, and I will throw in shipping for free.

Sorry -- but there are no returns. You are just gonna have to trust me that these coins are as I describe them. Full rolls, appear to all be full red, definitely untouched by numismatists. If that fact makes you uncomfortable, this group is not for you.

But for the rest of you, here is the breakdown:

1956-D = 6 rolls

1957 = 2 rolls

1957-D = 17 rolls

1958-D = 21 rolls

Total = 46 rolls.

Greysheet bid totals up to $333.50.

I will sell all for $330 postpaid. PayPal is welcome.

I don't check these boards as often as I should, so if you really want them I suggest you email me as well: DaveWnuck@gmail.com

Dave Wnuck. Redbook contributor; long time PNG Member; listed on the PCGS Board of Experts. PM me with your email address to receive my e-newsletter, and visit DaveWcoins.com Find me on eBay at davewcoins

Comments

• Options
    DaveWcoinsDaveWcoins Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭
    Looks like they have been spoken for. Thanks to all who had an interest in them.
    Dave Wnuck. Redbook contributor; long time PNG Member; listed on the PCGS Board of Experts. PM me with your email address to receive my e-newsletter, and visit DaveWcoins.com Find me on eBay at davewcoins
  • Options
    cruisersk1cruisersk1 Posts: 190 ✭✭✭
    If it falls through let me know.