Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Jordan breaks his silence on social issues

Comments

• Options
    MrNearMintMrNearMint Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭
    Good for him for speaking out. I agree with mj, something needs to be done and people/communities need to respect officers of the law.
  • Options
    spanky74spanky74 Posts: 240 ✭✭✭
    So he gave to a police organization and an organization that intentionally only promotes one race. Not sure that is exactly taking a stand.
  • Options
    dennis07dennis07 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭
    Sports Cards & Memorabilia & social issues Forum- I like it.
    Collecting 1970 Topps baseball
  • Options
    It must be a slow sports time. I'd rather talk about Sale and his temper tantrum cutting up jerseys because he didnt get what he wanted.

I heard sales of his jersey in Chicago are half off.
  • Options
    mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭
    Michael Jordan....proving that if you have enough money you can play all sides of a discussion
    IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY
  • Options
    SidePocketSidePocket Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭
    Mod please delete this post asap

"Molon Labe"

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image or image

Take a stand!
    Mike
  • Options
    travis ttravis t Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭
    Will this cause the long term value of his rookie card to rise or fall?

Thanks in advance, VintagemanEd
  • Options
    bobmoatbobmoat Posts: 257 ✭✭
    This will end well
  • Options
    bobmoatbobmoat Posts: 257 ✭✭
    *wont
  • Options
    Gemyanks10Gemyanks10 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: travis t
    Will this cause the long term value of his rookie card to rise or fall?

Thanks in advance, VintagemanEd

Lol...travesty wins the internet today.

Always looking for OPC "tape intact" baseball wax boxes, and 1984 OPC baseball PSA 10's for my set. Please PM or email me if you have any available.
  • Options
    PSASAPPSASAP Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    Michael Jordan....proving that if
    you have enough money you can play all sides of a discussion

It's not a matter of taking sides. You can demand that the police be held accountable for the killings of unarmed black men and also want the police and citizens to come up with solutions that make them both safer. Those two ideas are not diametrically opposed.
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭
    Why were we waiting for Michael Jordan to break his silence? His opinion doesn't matter to me one bit.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    dennis07dennis07 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: shagrotn77
    Why were we waiting for Michael Jordan to break his silence? His opinion doesn't matter to me one bit.

Gasp! Everyone knows if you gamble away more money than it takes to run most 3rd world countries then your opinion is definitely of utmost importance.
    Collecting 1970 Topps baseball