Home Precious Metals
Options

Does anyone know this dealer?

Hi everyone, I'm trying to find a good dealer in Toronto and interested in GoldStockLive (goldstocklive.com). Their website seems to be really cool, but I don't usually rely just on the appearance. I couldn't find any reviews on the internet except these https://trustedpmdealers.com/dealers/gold-stock , which seem to be a little contradictory...

Has anyone bought something from him? Any advise would be helpful.
Never stop stacking

Comments

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're a walk-in customer looking for local this might be a good place. But, if you're an on-line buyer there's lots of good competition out there wanting your business. If you're located in Canada then buying in Canada has its upside. But, if you're not located in Canada you may find some hassles/added expenses ordering from outside your home country.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    DoubleEagle59DoubleEagle59 Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

I used to work in the same building (21 Dundas Sq) as this building for many years has been a 'trade' center for the jewelry industry.

There's diamond and colored stone dealers, appraisers, goldsmiths, gold and silver wholesalers and refiners.

Although I'm not familiar with this company, just their presence in this important trade building for Toronto, would make me feel comfortable in any business dealings.

I would still recommend doing your homework with them, but you're off to a good start.
    "Gold is money, and nothing else" (JP Morgan, 1912)

"“Those who sacrifice liberty for security/safety deserve neither.“(Benjamin Franklin)

"I only golf on days that end in 'Y'" (DE59)
  • Options
    Originally posted by: DoubleEagle59

Although I'm not familiar with this company, just their presence in this important trade building for Toronto, would make me feel comfortable in any business dealings.

Thanks for help, same with me, I sleep better when I know it's not a pretty looking scam
    Never stop stacking
  • Options
    Originally posted by: derryb

If you're a walk-in customer looking for local this might be a good place. But, if you're an on-line buyer there's lots of good competition out there wanting your business. If you're located in Canada then buying in Canada has its upside. But, if you're not located in Canada you may find some hassles/added expenses ordering from outside your home country.

I guess you're right, I think I should go there and check them offline first.
    Never stop stacking