Home U.S. & World Currency Forum
Options

Baltimore Whitman show

Looking forward to this week's Baltimore Whitman show. I'll be there on Thursday afternoon. It tends to be the smallest of the Baltimore shows (on the heels of two other major shows) but I've had some successful trips to it.

Dealer List

Comments

• Options
    delistampsdelistamps Posts: 714 ✭✭✭
    Just got back from the Baltimore show. Very worthwhile. Sold a good bit, had some great conversations, and left some notes for Heritage. Now...what should I buy? I'll probably go back on Saturday!
  • Options
    Jim61Jim61 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭
    Glad to hear you had a very good day at the Baltimore show.

Jim61

Looking for $1 CU FRN radar 16566561 - NOT ANY MORE, THANK YOU delistamps and TheRock!

Looking for $1 CU FRN radar 16977961.

Looking for $1 CU FRN 99999961 - NOT ANY MORE, THANK YOU delistamps!

Looking for $50 FRN 00000061
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    I'm going tomorrow. I would have gone today (Friday) but I was the only tech in my bldg. today.
    At least I'll be able to pay off the Vanderbilt- Old Dominion football that I have with Jason. I hate saying ODU lost the game. I rather say that we cam in second or we were the first place loser. image
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    Tootawl:

I will probably head back today; if I do you'll be easy to find!
  • Options
    Well, I took a trip back to Baltimore and did run into Cliff (Tootawl). Unfortunately, the majority of dealers had left town. Seems there were rumors of a protest yesterday in town and I think they may have closed the show for awhile, which caused many to bail.

I did sell a few more common notes and searched for some radars. Jim, I came so damn close to finding the holy grail:

• Options
    Jim61Jim61 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭
    Yup, close! END 71 and 81 but no 61! image

Jim61

Looking for $1 CU FRN radar 16566561 - NOT ANY MORE, THANK YOU delistamps and TheRock!

Looking for $1 CU FRN radar 16977961.

Looking for $1 CU FRN 99999961 - NOT ANY MORE, THANK YOU delistamps!

Looking for $50 FRN 00000061