Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Best Pack Bust Ever

I saw this video on another site and thought guys here would enjoy it as much as I did.

James

Pack opening

Comments

• Options
    Link not working.
    Nate

BST References:

DanBessette, lwehlers, Lee17, 07diedrt
  • Options
    orioles93orioles93 Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wont work
    What I Collect:

PSA HOF Baseball Postwar Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 77.97% Complete)

PSA Pro Football HOF Rookie Players Set Registry- (Currently 19.26% Complete)

PSA Basketball HOF Players Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 6.02% Complete)
  • Options
    mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    ssollarsssollars Posts: 932 ✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: jfkheat
    I saw this video on another site and thought guys here would enjoy it as much as I did.
    James

Pack opening

Fixed Link
  • Options
    Ha! Love that. That's still probably my exact reaction at 32 years old when I open packs.
    Nate

BST References:

DanBessette, lwehlers, Lee17, 07diedrt
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is some cool stuff right there, no need for inserts or parallels or numbered auto cards or any other gimmicks~just pull the card of your favorite player like kids did decades before you.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    psychumppsychump Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭
    I remember 1971 in Cincinnati in the back of a Toyota station wagon opening a pack my mom bought me and pulling Willie Mays and yelling "I got Willie Mays,I got Willie Mays" and my mom telling me to calm down she's driving.
    Tallulah Bankhead — 'There have been only two geniuses in the world. Willie Mays and Willie Shakespeare.'
  • Options
    MULLINS5MULLINS5 Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭
    That was great.
  • Options
    mikelowell25mikelowell25 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭
    Here's another video of the same kid when he got a little older and was no longer interested in cards:

http://s61.photobucket.com/use...heHyper-HypoK.mp4.html

• Options
    dennis07dennis07 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭
    I don't remember getting that excited as a kid but I was probably just as rough on the cards as this little guy.

Collecting 1970 Topps baseball
  • Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Classic.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    man, THAT is just tooo cool. Thanks for posting the link.. Am sending it on to some others.
  • Options
    dtkk49adtkk49a Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭
    That was great. Thanks for sharing.

Follow me - Cards_and_Coins on Instagram

They call me "Pack the Ripper"
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    good start to the day with that.

thanks
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    ClockworkAngelClockworkAngel Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭
    OMG, love that.

Reminds me of how I felt when I opened up a 1984 Donruss pack in 1988 and pulled a Mattingly.
    The Clockwork Angel Collection...brought to you by Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Chase
    TheClockworkAngelCollection
  • Options
    Might be a "rigged" pull where the parent slips the kid the card he really wanted....... doesnt diminish the kids happiness however!
  • Options
    seebelowseebelow Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭
    the innocence (and lack of concern for condition) is awesome....slammed it down....now wrap it in a rubber band
    Interested in higher grade vintage cards. Aren't we all. image