Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

David Bowers talk @ NENA

jfoot13jfoot13 Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭
I just received a call that David Bowers will be a Speaker at the NENA convention
November 11th in Manchester NH anybody else hear this?
If you can't swim you better stay in the boat.......

Comments

• Options
    MrHalfDimeMrHalfDime Posts: 3,440 ✭✭✭✭
    There is nothing listed yet on the New Hampshire Coin & Currency Expo website (the host show for NENA), but there is still plenty of time before the show in November. This will be something to watch for.
    They that can give up essential Liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither Liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    This was mentioned in a club bulletin. It will be at a dinner with tickets at $55 if memory serves me right.
  • Options
    jfoot13jfoot13 Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭
    $55.00 for Q. David and dinner I'm in heck that's what it costs for a movie , popcorn and soda....
    If you can't swim you better stay in the boat.......
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be a worthwhile event.... already have one of his autographed books... good opportunity for another. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    nutmegnutmeg Posts: 345 ✭✭

Yes I got an e-mail regarding this from C. John Ferreri, Mansfield Numismatic Society
    of Mansfield, CT.
  • Options
    MrHalfDimeMrHalfDime Posts: 3,440 ✭✭✭✭
    It is now official. The latest (June 2016) issue of the 'NENA News' was just mailed to members, and includes an official notice that Q. David Bowers will be the key note speaker at the 75th Anniversary Conference and Convention at the New Hampshire Coin & Currency Expo, host show for the annual NENA convention. It will be held at the Radisson Hotel at 700 Elm Street in Manchester, NH, at 6:30 PM on Friday, November 11, 2016, with a social hour starting at 5:30 PM.

Banquet tickets are available for $55.00 each by contacting Mr. Donat Charron at:

commissioner_nk@yahoo,com

or by calling 860-377-9775 or 860-377-9776
    They that can give up essential Liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither Liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file