Home U.S. & World Currency Forum
Options

That's one way to get people to notice your listing..

Comments

• Options
    CMCARTCMCART Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: CurrenSee
    LINK

Apparently he learned something from meimage

My pics from 2014 :image

Abraham Lincoln (February 12, 1809 – April 15, 1865)
    5$ bills are WOW with the numbers - wanted:
    Wanted - Flipper notes with the numbers 6-9 or 0-6-9 ON 1$ 2$ 5$ 10$ 20$
    Wanted - 10$ Sereis 2013 - fancy Serial Numbers
  • Options
    MEC2MEC2 Posts: 86 ✭✭✭
    There is nothing sexy about chicks with nose rings.

Nothing.
  • Options
    TookybanditTookybandit Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭✭
    You just haven't met the right one yet image
  • Options
    daveudaveu Posts: 97 ✭✭✭

Apparently he learned something from meimage

I agree.

• Options
    MEC2MEC2 Posts: 86 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: Tookybandit

Figuring out to not put extra holes in your nose is sort of a basic test for me of higher brain function. There is nothing physically appealing about it and there is nothing in your nose you should want an additional escape hatch for. The ring looks as good on them as it does on oxen.

There is no right one. They are all wrong.
  • Options
    Originally posted by: MEC2

Originally posted by: Tookybandit

Figuring out to not put extra holes in your nose is sort of a basic test for me of higher brain function. There is nothing physically appealing about it and there is nothing in your nose you should want an additional escape hatch for. The ring looks as good on them as it does on oxen.

There is no right one. They are all wrong.

I disagree... the right tattoo, the right body jewelry done tastefully can be very appealing. Alot of people take it over the top and go crazy but just a little bit can really add to the appeal in my opinion.

Sorry to disappoint you, but intelligence and body jewelry has no correlation. I had a professor for chemistry that won all kinds of awards, published hundreds of papers in his field and at one time was a leading researcher for breast cancer. But, if you took him strictly on his looks, you would swear he just rode in on a Harley from a local biker convention. Tons of tattoos and piercings and always wore a leather jacket...but one of the smartest men I have ever known. It took awhile to get use to him - a science nerd that looked like a biker. Two things that just didn't go together...

Come and see a forgotten piece of history.....

http://www.depressionscrip.com

Always looking for more depression scrip -- PM me if you have any for sale or trade
  • Options
    sellitstoresellitstore Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first reaction was that it didn't sell and looks like someone tried to erase the red mark on the face.

Distractions don't seem to help sell a problem note.
    Collector and dealer in obsolete currency. Always buying all obsolete bank notes and scrip.