Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Ebay question

So when you click on a bidder and look at their bid history, underneath where it says "30-day summary there is one area that says "bid retractions" and underneath that it says "bid retractions (6 months)."

My question is; where it says bid retractions, does that mean how many bid retractions that bidder had for the item your looking at?

Comments

• alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: MrNearMint

So when you click on a bidder and look at their bid history, underneath where it says "30-day summary there is one area that says "bid retractions" and underneath that it says "bid retractions (6 months)."

My question is; where it says bid retractions, does that mean how many bid retractions that bidder had for the item your looking at?

No, that is total bid retractions in the last 6mo
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: alifaxwa2

I don't know the answer, but there are two. One clearly states total over 6 months, I've wondered the same on the other as well. Not sure if it's with that seller or specific to that item.
  • MrNearMintMrNearMint Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: alifaxwa2

I'm not talking about the bid retractions that say "last 6 months".
  • slum22slum22 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭
    I am pretty sure the first line of bid retractions is for the past 30 days and the second line is obviously for bid retractions in the last 6 months.
    Steve
  • mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭

No, it's how many bids the bidder has retracted in the last 30 days.