Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Buying Every Date $100 PCGS-PR70DCAM PLATINUM STATUE OF LIBERTY ... SELL TO ME FOR BETTER PRICE!

Please PM me with what you have available for sale. I'll try to pay more than what you can net at any auction and my "settlement" is in about 2 days not 30 or 45!

Wondercoin.
Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ttt

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    Ttt

Wondercoin.
  • Options
    Ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    Ttt

Also, buying sealed 2016 proof platinum coins that are live and ready to ship to me @ $1,405/coin. No deal is final unless and until you receive a written confirmation from me.

Wondercoin
  • Options
    Ttt

Current buy price on the 2016 sealed coins is $1,395. Thanks.

Wondercoin.
  • Options
    ttt

Current buy price on the 2016 sealed coins is $1,385. Thanks.

Wondercoin
  • Options
    Ttt

Current buy price on the 2016 sealed platinum coins is $1,390.

Wondercoin.