Home Testing Forum
Options

testing how to post a picture

Comments

• Options
    OK, I'm beginning to think that I cannot upload an image to this website from my hard drive. Is this correct? Perhaps the proper way to say this is that images can not be uploaded to this websites server. The forum program only looks for images hosted else where on other servers.

If I am wrong, could someone please tell me how to upload an image to this server from my HDD? Thanks in advance for any help on this... image
  • Options

does this work?
  • Options
    no
  • Options

Success!!
  • Options
    Just a note to others. I do not believe that photos can be uploaded to the forum server. They must be hosted somewhere else like a file sharing website. This is unlike other forums that I have been to where photos could be uploaded directly to the forum server from my hard drive.

Anyway, if you are wondering, once you have uploaded your photos to a file sharing website, you need the direct links to each photo which the file sharing website should provide for you. When you post a message here, click on the "image" icon and paste in the direct link to the photo when it asks for the URL. Do this for each photo. Then post your message and the photos should be included in your post. Just thought I would explicitly explain this process since I could not find it explained anywhere on this forum. An explanation might be somewhere, I just could not find it. OK, on to posting an actual message! image