Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

delete

Terms:
All items guaranteed to be genuine unless otherwise identified as a copy or replica.
All die varieties guaranteed to be properly attributed.
7-day no hassle return on all purchases.
I will ship only to U.S. & Canadian addresses.
Shipping costs are included in all prices unless otherwise stated.
Checks, Money Orders preferred. PayPal is accepted (add 3% to the sale price).
Thanks.

1819 B-4 Quarter, terminal die state
1819 B-4 25c terminal die state. Coin is slightly bent and has small bruise on reverse at 7 o'clock. Coin is not as pink as the pic shows....$345

OTHER STUFF
1828 O.119 Small Letters Reverse Bust Half Dollar
Of the 23 Overton varieties for 1828, only O.119 has the small letters in the reverse legend, and is always in demand by collectors who are trying to acquire Redbook varieties. PCGS has graded a mere 90 pieces total, (only 8 in AU53). By comparison, well over 1000 examples of the Large Letters reverse have been graded by PCGS.

The coin offered here has been in my personal collection since 1997 when I acquired it through a Superior Auction Galleries sale. It has very pretty original toning on both sides. The surfaces are smooth and defect free, and there is plenty of luster to justify the assigned grade. The photo doesn’t capture the vibrancy of the colors or of the luster, and the coin looks much nicer in-hand. (The fuzzy white streaks are reflections from the plastic surface.) I have never submitted this piece to CAC.

In my opinion, this example is more attractive than the PCGS AU55 CAC (with thin scratch across Liberty’s face) that Heritage sold in August 2014 @ $1997 Link, and it is much nicer than the PCGS AU58 (spotted obverse) that sold in June of 2014 @ $1528 Link. Redbook values for this variety in high grade are way off.
It would be difficult to find another AU of this quality and ORIGINALITY.
....$1800

1838 Reeded Edge Half Dollar
Old cleaning but very nicely naturally toned on both sides....$840 or offer

Comments